The Sanders brothers established their shoe business in Northamptonshire, England, in 1873 and were appointed by the British Military to produce their footwear. We have collaborated with Sanders on their Japanese Military Collection, which is inspired by the company’s extensive archive.
These 6-tie Chukka Boots in Black suede are a stylish and sturdy piece footwear. The Chukka Boot originated in India among the British army units who played Polo while off-duty; the Duke of Windsor subsequently wore a pair in the US in 1924 which introduced them as a style staple. Also available in Snuff suede.
We are proud to be the only stockist of the Sanders Japan Military Collection in the UK.
Limited edition of 12 pieces.
– Fabric 100% Suede Upper; 100% Single Dainite Sole
– Shoe number 1139
– Last 266
– 6-tie lace up
– Waxed cotton laces
– Made in England
– True to size
– Do not use any chemical stain remover
– Small dry stains can be removed using a clean pencil eraser
– Stains may also be rubbed off with a damp towel and some white vinegar
– Brush with a wire suede brush
– Can be repaired