The Sanders brothers established their shoe business in Northamptonshire, England, in 1873 and were appointed by the British Military to produce their footwear.We have collaborated with Sanders on their Japanese Military Collection, which is inspired by the company’s extensive archive.
This Chukka Boot in Black Suede is handmade with leather welts that go around the shoe 360 degrees, aiding flexibility and allowing Sanders to use a single depth rubber studded sole and rubber studded heel. This gives the look of a leather sole but with the grip of rubber. The Sanders Japan iconic Military arrow is subtly embroidered on the apron in black, a sign of quality dating back to the 17th century (see more here). Also available as an exclusive limited edition in Dirty Buck and Winter Grey, or as a standard version in Navy, Brown and Green.
We are proud to be the only stockist of the Sanders Japan Military Collection in the UK.
Limited edition of 12 pieces.
Crafted in England.
– Fabric Upper: 100% Suede Upper; Sole: 100% Rubber Crepe Sole and Foxing
– Military arrow embroidered on apron in black
– Crepe sole
– Waxed cotton laces
– Shoe number 1395
– Last SNO/R
– Made in England
– True to size
– Do not use any chemical stain remover
– Small dry stains can be removed using a clean pencil eraser
– Stains may also be rubbed off with a damp towel and some white vinegar
– Brush with a wire suede brush