The Sanders brothers established their shoe business in Northamptonshire, England, in 1873 and were appointed by the British Military to produce their footwear. We have collaborated with Sanders on their Japanese Military Collection, which is inspired by the company’s extensive archive.
This simple and elegant Apron Derby with toe seam is crafted from beautiful loden suede with single dainite sole. Also available in Navy Suede, Snuff Suede and hi shine Oxblood.
We are proud to be the only stockist of the Sanders Japan Military Collection in the UK.
Limited edition of 12 pieces.
Crafted in England.
– Fabric 100% Loden suede; 100% Single Dainite Sole
– Toe seam
– 5-hole lace up
– Waxed cotton laces
– Shoe number 1130
– Last 266
– Made in England
– True to size
– Do not use any chemical stain remover
– Small dry stains can be removed using a clean pencil eraser
– Stains may also be rubbed off with a damp towel and some white vinegar
– Brush with a wire suede brush
– Can be repaired