The Sanders brothers established their shoe business in Northamptonshire, England, in 1873 and were appointed by the British Military to produce their footwear. We have collaborated with Sanders on their Japanese Military Collection, which is inspired by the company’s extensive archive.
This simple and elegant Apron Derby with toe seam is crafted from beautiful navy suede with single dainite sole; it also features Military arrow stitched onto the apron. Also available in hi shine Oxblood, Loden Suede and Snuff Suede.
We are proud to be the only stockist of the Sanders Japan Military Collection in the UK.
Limited edition of 12 pieces.
Crafted in England.
– Fabric 100% Suede; 100% Single Dainite Sole
– Toe seam
– Military arrow stitch on apron
– 5-hole lace up
– Waxed cotton laces
– Shoe number 1538
– Last 266
– Made in England
– True to size
– Do not use any chemical stain remover
– Small dry stains can be removed using a clean pencil eraser
– Stains may also be rubbed off with a damp towel and some white vinegar
– Brush with a wire suede brush
– Can be repaired