The Sanders brothers established their shoe business in Northamptonshire, England, in 1873 and were appointed by the British Military to produce their footwear.We have collaborated with Sanders on their Japanese Military Collection, which is inspired by the company’s extensive archive.
This Chukka Boot in Dirty Buck Suede is handmade with rubber sole and crepe foxing. This gives the look of a leather sole but with the grip of rubber. Also available as an exclusive limited edition in Winter Grey and Black, or as a standard version in Navy, Brown and Green.
We are proud to be the only stockist of the Sanders Japan Military Collection in the UK.
Limited edition of 12 pieces.
Crafted in England.
– Fabric Upper: 100% Suede Upper; Sole: 100% Rubber Crepe Sole and Foxing
– Dirty Buck
– Crepe sole
– Waxed cotton laces
– Shoe number 1395
– Last SNO/R
– Made in England
– True to size
– Do not use any chemical stain remover
– Small dry stains can be removed using a clean pencil eraser
– Stains may also be rubbed off with a damp towel and some white vinegar
– Brush with a wire suede brush