A durable and practical version of the iconic Parka. Tailored with a slim fitting silhouette. Featuring 90% duck down filling and 10% feather.
The detachable Coyote fur trim adds a luxury finish to the ergonomically cut hood. The British Ventile® outer shell is also wind and water resistant, keeping you warm and dry.
Cleverly integrated corduroy lined pockets featuring internal sculpted facings.
Also available in stores
Ventile®, originally designed in the UK, is densely woven from 100% cotton using the world’s finest long staple fibre. It is not coated or laminated yet the combination of the dense weave and the swelling properties of the fibres when wet provide excellent weatherproofing. It is an entirely natural product that offers a unique level of comfort, look and feel as well as being windproof, highly breathable, very durable and quiet. Ventile® fabrics are used in some of the worlds finest outerwear performance garments and have military, medical and workwear applications.
– Fabric: Outer 100% Ventile®; Fill 90% Duck Down
– Tailored details
– Down filled
– Horn buttons
– Detachable hood coyote fur trim
– 1 x angled map pocket with storm flap construction and button closure
– 2 x angled storm flap pockets with button closure. Microfleece tricot lined
– Angled storm flap pockets and map pocket lined in tonal corduroy
– 1 x flap ticket pocket with button closure
– Shaped collar strap
– Internal sculpted facings with jetted welt pockets
– Sculpted Internal back yoke and internal collar panel
– Internal adjustable waist
– Adjustable button waist on back through self cloth channel
– Adjustable hood with drawcord
– Adjustable cuff straps
– Double ended metal Riri Zipper
– Model wears a medium
– Remove fur before cleaning
– Machine wash jacket
– Use specialist fur cleaner for Coyote trim