Sanders Lo-Top Polo Suede Shoes
These Sanders Lo-Top Polo Suede Shoes combine a suede upper with a chunky brown crepe sole, with a three-eyelets for the waxed cotton laces. The shoes have a complete full leather lining and signature gold branding inside.
The Sanders brothers established their shoe business in Northamptonshire, England, in 1873. This is another version of the classic “Playboy“ chukka boot, made famous in the 1960’s by Steve McQueen who opted for both versions.
Perfect to pair with dress down chinos and knits.
Available in other colours.
Available in-store at Redchurch Street.
– Fabric Upper: 100% Suede Upper; Sole: 100% Rubber Crepe Sole and Foxing
– Brown Suede
– Crepe sole
– Waxed cotton laces
– Last Joel
– Made in England
– Do not use any chemical stain remover
– Small dry stains can be removed using a clean pencil eraser
– Stains may also be rubbed off with a damp towel and some white vinegar
– Brush with a wire suede brush
– True to size